An Odessa, Texas high school student is now in the hospital after taking a two-dollar dare to drink chemicals from his high school chem lab.
You always wondered why they had to say “NEVER TASTE ANY CHEMICALS IN THE LAB” in all those safety videos…well, this kid is why.
Red Forman Dumbass Rating:
Thanks for signing in, . Now you can comment. (sign out)(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)